Asthmatic Bronchitis Treatment- Inhalers Vs Homoeopathy
What Is Asthmatic Bronchitis?
Asthmatic Bronchitis refers to an incidence of acute bronchitis in any person with asthma. Acute bronchitis is a disease of the respiratory system in which there is inflammation in the air passage. This inflammation leads to congestion and difficult breathing.
Asthmatic Bronchitis Treatment
Asthmatic Bronchitis Treatment includes:
- Bronchodilators (Medications which work to open out the constricted air passages)
- Anti inflammatory (medications to reduce the swelling)
- Certain procedures help to promote removal of the phlegm. These procedures include chest percussion. This is a medical treatment in which a therapist pounds gently on the patient’s chest. Postural drainage is another procedure in which the patient lies in an inverted position.
- Healthy lifestyle practices including getting a good rest, good hand washing, avoiding smoking, and drinking plenty of fluids especially warm, following a balanced diet can help to prevent or improve asthmatic bronchitis.
- Breathing exercises like Pranayam and meditation also helps improving immunity and lung capacities.
- Air pollution
- Exposure to livestock (Poultry farming, grains, textiles and coal mining)
- Upper respiratory infections
Other risk factors to be avoided are:
Inhalers contain the medicines which when inhaled give you relief from laboured breathing. There are three types of inhalers which are used in asthmatic bronchitis treatment:
- Relievers which are short-acting bronchodilators. The two main reliever medicines are Terbutaline and Salbutamol.
- Preventers which are steroid inhalers. They do give you immediate relief from an acute attack but leave behind their long term side effects. Side effects include: bone density reduction leading to osteoporosis, muscle cramps, dizziness, irritation or dryness of mouth and throat, irregular heartbeats etc.
- Long-acting bronchodilators: Long acting bronchodilators of some brands contain steroid plus a long-acting bronchodilator.
Inhalers should preferably be limited to use in case of acute emergency attacks and for short periods. A long term usage of steroids will be like adding fuel to the fire. Steroids are habit forming drugs and give rise to drug resistant cases which in future are difficult to treat. They only suppress the disease further hampering your immunity. So, be careful while using steroids.
Homoeopathy is a better and a safer option for Asthmatic bronchitis treatment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Homoeopathy works by boosting the immunity and improving the lung capacities of the patient. In addition to a steady recovery, Homoeopathic remedies help in reducing the frequency and intensity of the attacks. They also work on the airway thereby reducing the inflammation and reducing the cough and breathlessness.
Homoeopathic remedies like Arsenic album, Hepar sulphuricum, Natrum sulphuricum, Medorrhinum, have their main seat of action on the respiratory tract, they also help in improving the general health of the patient which is affected due to the disease. The recovery with Homoeopathic remedies depends upon the duration, severity and frequency of the attacks.
So opt for Homoeopathy to get rid of Asthmatic Bronchitis in a healthy way! Get in touch with us today to know how Homoeopathic medicines can help treat your Asthamatic bronchitis with Dr Rajesh Shah’s research based remedies.
Is Asthmatic Bronchitis 100% curable with homeopath?
Saying that Asthmatic bronchitis is curable will not be professionally correct if I comment it without seeing your complete case. But Yes, Asthmatic bronchitis can be definitely helped in regards to reducing dependency on conventional drugs, reducing the frequency & duration of asthma episodes, minimizing respiratory infection and improving the general health & immunity of the patient. For more info for treatment of asthmatic bronchitis feel free to contact us on 0226888888 or send us your query on https://www.askdrshah.com/askyourquestionpage.aspx