Discover Why Lichen Planus Patients Count On Homeopathy For Relief
As it is rightly said, it might take a day, it might take a year, but what’s meant to be, will always find its way! The same applies for Lichen Planus patients when they choose to go for homeopathy. And, if you are wondering how homeopathy can help you obtain a great relief from Lichen Planus, think no further! Just read on to rest your worries.
Lichen Planus is a long-standing (chronic), recurrent, non-allergic, non-infectious, a non-contagious disease of the skin. Some of the most common signs of Lichen Planus are irregular or round shaped eruptions that are slightly elevated above your skin. Typically, the eruptions are black, brown, or pink in color.
4 Prominent Causes Of Lichen Planus:
The causes of Lichen Planus are multifactorial. Some of them are listed below.
- Certain modern medicines, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAID), Antihypertensive medicines, and certain other medications, are known to induce Lichen Planus, which has a tendency to persist despite discontinuing the medicines.
- Chemical contact with irritants
- Genetic link
Homeopathic treatment given to Lichen Planus patients does not suppress the symptoms temporarily like other conventional treatments do. Homeopathic medicines tend to enhance your body’s self-healing mechanism. Once its action is completed, your body can naturally take care of itself by eliminating the disease forces out of harm’s way.
Homeopathic medicines are absolutely harmless, safe, and free from any toxic effect. They act on the body positively and rehabilitate your health to normal well-being. Homeopathy corrects your immunity and thereby gives you long-lasting results rather than palliative one.
During the homeopathic treatment, the case history of every patient suffering from Lichen Planus is studied in detail by giving importance to its cause, the extent of spread, area affected, genetic link, past treatment, mental sphere, dietary measures, and precautions to be followed.
Also Read: Cure your lichen planus with these simple home remedies
The duration of treatment varies from person to person, depending on the several factors as below:
- Its origin- duration of Lichen Planus, episodes of relapse, remission
- Areas affected of your body (Skin, mouth, genitals, nails, scalp)
- Extent of spread (whether affects only skin or skin with mouth, only mouth, or combination of various parts, etc.)
- Past medications that have been taken by the patient (Prolonged use of oral cortisone can cause a delay in the course of your effective treatment for Lichen Planus)
- Susceptibility of the particular patient
Thus, homeopathy is a gleam of the sunshine that helps you combat Lichen Planus effectively, safely, and with long-lasting positive results.
Now that you know how effective homeopathy is in treating Lichen Planus, you can count on it if anytime you happen to suffer from any health condition.
– Written by Dr. Karishma, Associate doctor to Dr. Rajesh Shah[box type=”note”]Got Questions? Get answers to all the questions regarding your ailment from Dr. Shah directly.[/box]
wow very informative blogs!!
Lichen Planus. Not a very famous disease but yes it exists. Very well written!
Really informative blog!!!