|Some of the press-excerpts about Dr. Rajesh Shah's global homeopathic activities:|
- Hepatitis C Nosode: The preparation and homeopathic pathogenetic trial. An article by Dr Rajesh Shah, MD, in one of world's most reputed, peer reviewed journals from UK, April, 2013
- "Life force: One of the most modern homeopathic centers in the world", an article in Mid Day, Mumbai, dated 10th May, 2013.
- What homeopathy is not, by Dr Rajesh Shah, MD, in Homeopathy Links, Europe, volume 24, Sept 2011
- Challenges posed to homeopathic treatment by previous use of immunosuppressive agents: Observations from clinical practice, by Dr Rajesh Shah, MD in Brazilian jounrnal, Revista de Homeopatia 2014;74(3/4): 49-54
- Dr Shah's Life Force conducting research trials, Business Standard, December, 2009
- Mumbai Mirror, an interview with Dr Rajesh Shah (November, 2009)
- Cure for vitiligo using homeopathy, Punya Nagri.
- Novel treatment at Life Force, Mahanagar.
- Dr. Shah promoting homeopathy across the world.
- Dr Rupal Shah's interview in Times Ascent: "Women entrepreneurs lead the way" (November 2009)
- An interview with Dr. Rajesh Shah, Hindustan
- Global medicine, a fast evolving reality, Editorial,Deshdoot Times
- "Global clinic in Mumbai", Lokmat
- Health Plus: Preventing Swine Flu, the Homeopathic way!
- The Times of India (Bombay Times): Dr Shah treats patients from 157 countries
- The Economic Times: Homeopathic Treatment just a click away
- The Times of India, Mumbai : Now, contact your homeopath on the internet
- The Time of India: Homeopath logs into
Successful Entrepreneur Stories
- Outlook: Doc bytes man
- Afternoon Dispatch, Mumbai : Doctor without boundaries
- The Times of India The
- Hindustan Times, New Delhi : Homeopathy on the Internet
- Mid Day, Mumbai: Homeopath provides assistance online
- Mid Day, Mumbai: Online Cures
- The Times of India, Pune : Doctors knit a virtual net
- The Week : Online Therapy
- Divya Bhaskar, Mumbai (in Gujrati): Research Based homeopathy
- Regional newspapers (in Marathi): Articles on the skin diseases
- Navbharat, Mumbai (in Hindi): Psoriasis- Homeopathy se nai aasha
- Navbharat, Mumbai (in Hindi): Dr. Rajesh Shah treats patient from more than 120 countries
- DNA, Mumbai: Get homoeopathic treatment at the click of a mouse
- The Times of India, Mumbai: Thanks to IT revolution, e-doctor phenomenon is on the rise
- The Times of India : 17 January 1996 Imagine being treated by a doctor you have never seen
- Central Chronicle : Migraine and its homeopathic treatment
- Indian Express: The conviction to practice homoeopathy: Interview with
Dr. Rajesh Shah
- Janmabhoomi: Dr.
Rajesh Shah's global treatment
- Nava kaal: Dr.Shah treating patients from 77 countries
- My Doctor: Mumbai homeopath treats patients from 90 countries
Punya Nagari (Marathi): Vitiligo finds new cure in hands of Dr Rajesh Shah
- Maharashtra Times: Homeopathy websites receive great response
- Outcomes: Australian HSC Textbook All you wanted to know about homoeopathy
- Chitralekha: Homoeopathy treatment On-line
- Chitralekha (Marathi): Homoeopathy treatment On-line
- Samakalin: Dr. Rajesh Shah serving patients world over
- Sunday Observer: Treating children, homeopathycally
- Rediffmail.com : An interview with Dr. Rajesh Shah
- The Bombay Samachar: 104 countries, One doctor!
- The Sunday Pioneer Global Doc on Duty
- Siffy: Treating Diseases Online
- The Asian Age: Setting Records with Homeopathy
- Siffy.com An interview with Dr. Rajesh Shah: Homoeopathy can be mainstream medicine
- Afternoon: Homoeopathy is a Science
- Outlook Magazine: Doc Bytes Man
- Nava Kaal
(Marathi): A new lease of life for Psoriasis patients (Marathi)
(Hindi): Best Homeopathy Treatment (Hindi)
(Hindi): Hepatitis-c Treatment in Homeopathy (Hindi)
Order treatment online
Our homeopathy treatment
is now just a few clicks away.
New book by Dr Shah on