Best treatment for eczema
What is Eczema?
Eczema is an acute or chronic, non contagious inflammation of the skin characterized by redness and eruptions which may be papular (elevated), vesicular (containing fluid), pustular (containing pus) or a combination of these. This is accompanied with burning and itching, ending either in discharge with formation of crusts or peeling of skin.
The best treatment for Eczema involves a diet having as many nutritive substances as possible. Secondly, it is very important to take good care of your skin to prevent secondary infections. Simple lifestyle changes can go a long way towards treating Eczema.
- Take warm bath regularly using mild soap and moisturize the skin immediately after bath so as to ‘lock in moisture’.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel – do not rub.
- Wear cotton or soft fabrics. Avoid rough, synthetic fabrics and tight clothing.
- Whenever possible, avoid rapid changes of temperature and activities that make you sweat.
- Hydrate yourself properly by intake of loads of water, juices and vegetable soups.
- Remember your eczema triggers and try to avoid them as much possible.
- Keep your fingernails short and filed to prevent eroding the skin when you scratch.
- To keep away with allergies, remove carpets from house, and keep a watch on your pet’s health and his fur coat.
‘Homoeopathy’, the best treatment for eczema
Consult a homoeopath for eczematous condition anywhere on your body. Homoeopathy has a good scope in treating eczema “from the root level”. It can prevent relapses and assures a complete recovery; though you may need to keep some patience for that.
Homoeopathic remedies help in gentle healing of the eczematous eruptions and also help in post healed hyper pigmentation. Avoid using steroids (medicines to eat or local ointments), as they only suppress the disease. This suppressed disease has a tendency to relapse with double the intensity once you stop using them. Antihistamines can be used at times to relieve severe itching and they also aid in sleep.
If you would like to seek homoeopathic treatment by Dr Rajesh Shah at Lifeforce Homoeopathy for yourself or a loved one, do get in touch with us today. Dr Shah’s patented homoeopathic medicines have helped heal thousands of eczema patients all over the world.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours