Menopause is a stage in woman’s life when she stops bleeding every month and is no longer able to give birth to child. It is a natural process that happen in all females. It generally occurs between 45-55 years of age, however, it may vary according to individual. Various hormonal changes occur in a females body during this age which leads to menopause.
Most common and early symptoms experienced may be:
- Irregular bleeding – There may be an increase or decrease in bleeding during menses.
- Mood swings – It happens as various hormonal changes occur inside the body.
- Hot flushes – You may feel heat inside the body and excessive perspiration during that period of time.
- Weight gain – Weight gain occurs due to imbalance in hormonal levels.
- Sleep problems – Problems related to sleep may happen. You may not be able to sleep at ease.
- Loss of Libido – There may be loss of sexual desire due to it.
- Osteoporosis – Menopause can also increase your risk of developing problems like weak bones.
- Hair fall– There may be hair fall or thinning of hair.
- Changes in breasts- Breast size may reduce because of hormonal changes.
Again, the symptoms vary according to what age individual is experiencing menopause.
When should you see your doctor?
Whenever the symptoms becomes very strong that it affects your daily routine or if they are creating any negative effect on your job or relationship then its time to see your doctor.
Get in touch with us to know how Dr. Rajesh Shah’s research based homeopathy treatment at Life Force can help you. You can give us a call at +91-22-66888888 or drop in an email at email@example.com or contact us here.