Homeopathic Remedies For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Are you suffering from abdominal cramps and bloating? Do you experience alternating bouts of discomforting diarrhea and constipation? If you said yes with a concern, then you might be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). And, if you want to treat your IBS in one of the effective ways, then choosing homeopathy can help you a lot. So, if you are wondering what exactly IBS is, its symptoms and homeopathic remedies for IBS think no further. Read on to learn all about it.
What Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
IBS is a common, long-lasting health disorder that adversely affects your large intestine. It is a functional gastrointestinal disorder that makes you suffer from digestive discomfort in many ways. Although the exact cause of IBS is not yet known, it is thought to occur due to the combination of abnormal movements of GI (gastrointestinal) tract, stress, disrupted communication between GI tract and brain, and greater awareness of bodily functions. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can have a significant influence on the affected person’s social, personal, and professional life.
Symptoms Of IBS:
The most common symptoms of IBS are as below
- Altered bowel movements i.e Constipation or Diarrhea or both
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Gas formation, bloating, and abdominal distention
- The urgency to run to the closet.
- Sensation of incomplete evacuation
Triggers Of IBS:
Triggering factors of IBS can vary from person to person. Some of the common triggers are as below.
Triggering factors of IBS are as below:
– Emotional stress, breakdown
– Sensitivity to foodstuffs[box type=”note” ]We treat patients from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.[/box]
Homeopathic Remedies For IBS:
The duration of homeopathic treatment varies from person to person and depends on various aspects, such as the duration of disease, the previous use of conventional medicines, the susceptibility of the patient, and other factors.
The motility of intestines becomes regular and rhythmic, thus complaints of either diarrhea or constipation or both are very well taken care of with homeopathy in a gentle & a safer way.
Homeopathy can play a vital role in the management of Psycho (mind)- Somatic (body) disorders.
IBS can be efficiently treated thereby reducing relapses & recurrences of the disorder effectively.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies for IBS are as below:
- Argentum Nitricum is the best suited when the person is nervous and starts getting diarrhea whenever he undergoes any mental exertion or before any meeting.
- Colocynth is indicated when you suffer from severe cramps & cutting pain in abdomen making you bend double or lie down and press on the abdomen.
- Lycopodium is recommended when you suffer from bloating, a feeling of fullness in the abdomen, usually at the start of a meal or shortly after it, and the formation of a large amount of gas.
- Nux vomica is suggested when your severe pain in the abdomen is relieved after passing stool.
- Sulphur is the best suited when a sudden urge of passing watery stools i.e diarrhea wakes the person early in the morning making him run to the closet.
- Aloe is the best indicated when there is a sense of insecurity in the rectum that ends up passing stool while passing flatus.
- Carbo Veg is recommended when everything or anything that you eat turns into gas.
Homeopathy medicines positively influence emotions, making an individual strong enough to deal with stressors of life confidently.
So, if you anytime happen to suffer from IBS, make sure you go for homeopathic treatment to get your IBS treated effectively, safely, and without any concerns.
– Written by Dr. Karishma, Associate doctor to Dr. Rajesh Shah[box type=”note”]Got Questions? Get answers to all the questions regarding your ailment from Dr. Shah directly.[/box]
+ There are no commentsAdd yours