Hair fall is one of the most prevalent unpleasant conditions that people worldwide suffer. People have been found moaning about greying of their hair and baldness at a young age. Many of us avoid brushing our hair because it causes more shedding and damage. Then, as the winter comes, dandruff flares up, irritating your scalp and causing further hair loss.
As a result, many people are willing to test new medicines that promise to help them stop losing their hair. If you’re one of these people who hasn’t had any luck, you should try homeopathy. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that focuses on enhancing the body’s natural healing process. Several homeopathic treatments can be used to treat and curb hair loss. But first, let us tell you why people lose hair.
Causes of Hair Fall
Here are some common causes of hair fall.
- Lack of Sufficient Nutrition: A lack of proper nutrition is one of the key contributors to the occurrence of hair loss. Protein makes up our hair shaft. A lack of protein in our diets inhibits hair development. Biotin, folic acid, minerals, and vitamins all promote hair growth and follicle stimulation.
- Stress: Both physical and emotional stress have been linked to hair loss. Physical stress, such as an injury or an accident, causes telogen effluvium, a kind of hair loss.
- Pregnancy: Hair loss induced by physical stress results due to pregnancy. Postpartum hair loss is fairly frequent among women.
- Heredity: Women who have a family history of female baldness are more likely to have hair loss.
- Protein Deficiency: Protein is the building block of hair. Inadequate protein consumption might stifle hair growth and result in hair loss.
- Hormonal Imbalances: Hormone changes, starting or discontinuing birth control pills, and diseases such as PCOS have all been associated with hair loss.
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Vitamin consumption is critical for preserving the health of your hair.
- Thyroid Disorders: When your thyroid is overactive or underactive, it has a direct impact on the health of your hair, thereby resulting in hair loss.
- Drastic Weight Loss: It is frequently accompanied by an abrupt loss of nutrients. Your hair requires appropriate nutrition to grow. It might cause hair loss if it is not properly nourished.
All of these issues may appear to be concerning, but there is one thing that may assist you in dealing with them all: homeopathy. There are numerous homeopathic drugs and treatments available to assist you in combating hair loss.
Homeopathy for Hair Fall
Supplements that encourage hair growth are used in traditional hair loss remedies. Besides this, numerous treatments include hair transplants and hair transfers that guarantee hair regeneration. Homeopathy views each individual as unique and considers the physical, mental, emotional, and social aspects of a person’s personality. Every individual is treated as an individual, and treatment is determined by an individual case evaluation.
Homeopathy treats the underlying cause of the disease rather than only the symptoms. It heals the patient inside out. Homeopathy holds that sickness occurs due to an imbalance in the individual rather than a particular disruption in the body. It treats the person’s distress rather than just the symptoms of the sickness. As a result, homeopathy for hair fall treatment is holistic and offers long-lasting and effective outcomes. Once treated with homeopathy effectively, you enjoy long-lasting or permanent positive outcomes.
Homeopathy for Thyroid Hair Loss
Thyroid disorders, if severe and untreated, can result in hair loss. When hormone production, particularly that of hormones T3 and T4, is interrupted, it affects other functions in the body. This involves the development of hair at the root. Hair comes out and is not always replaced by new hair growth, thereby leading to thinning on your scalp and in other locations such as your brows. Hair loss can occur gradually in hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. You may not detect missing patches or bald places. Instead, your hair may appear thinner throughout.
Mild thyroid disorders do not usually result in hair thinning. As a result, collaborating with your doctor to manage your disease with medication may keep your hair thicker or regenerate growth. Because hair takes time to develop and grow, results are unlikely to be quick. While you’re on medicine, your doctor will keep an eye on your thyroid levels. Hair growth may be visible after a few months of treatment.
Opting for homeopathy can help you receive a natural yet effective and safe treatment for thyroid disorders. You enjoy long-lasting positive outcomes with homeopathy. Healing your thyroid disorders with the best suitable homeopathic medicines helps curb your hair loss resulting due to these conditions and promotes good hair health and growth.
4 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Hair Fall
Depending on the root cause of the problem, homeopathy has a variety of remedies for hair loss. A trained homeopath thoroughly examines a patient’s case history to determine the fundamental cause of his/her hair loss or illness. They prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy after determining the cause. Here are some common, effective homeopathic medicines for hair fall.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This medicine is derived from sodium chloride, which is also known as table salt. Natrum Muriaticum for hair loss is an exceptionally efficient treatment for hair loss resulting due to dandruff, dry crusts on the scalp, or hair loss occurring due to a skin disorder or menstruation disorders. Sometimes hair loss occurs as a result of hormone imbalance; this medicine effectively heals both. It is best suited for persons who are sensitive and emotional.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is yet another homeopathic remedy that can help promote hair growth. It promotes hair regrowth in areas, which have suffered hair loss in clumps at a time. It is also recommended for persons who have hair loss due to dandruff or other mild scalp diseases.
- Kali Sulphuricum: This homeopathic medicine for hair fall is available in both liquid and tablet form. This medication is also effective in treating hair loss resulting due to dandruff. It contains sulfur and is thus beneficial for overall hair development. One should avoid taking it more than twice a day. It is better to refrain from taking it for longer than two weeks at a time.
- Graphites: This medicine is the most effective if you experience hair loss on the sides or patchy baldness on the scalp. Excessive humidity can also make the scalp itchy and cause tiny breakouts on the head. This causes hair loss. Regular use of this medication helps patients experience relief and prevents hair loss.
If you notice or suspect that you are losing more hair than you should, it is important to identify the cause and initiate treatment as soon as possible. If you want to try homeopathy, talk to an experienced homeopathy practitioner about your symptoms so they can diagnose the cause of your hair fall and work with you to establish a treatment plan.