Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes red, itchy, scaly patches on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp. Psoriasis is a common, long-term (chronic) disease for which there is currently no cure. It usually lasts for a few weeks or months, then subsides for a while (remission phase).
Symptoms of Psoriasis:
Here are some common symptoms of psoriasis.
- Skin patches that are red and covered with thick, silvery scales.
- Spots of minor scaling (commonly observed in children)
- Dry and cracked skin (sometimes may bleed)
- Itching, burning, or pain
- Nails that are pitted or ridged
- Joint swelling and stiffness
Types of Psoriasis:
Here are some types of psoriasis.
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Nail Psoriasis
- Guttate Psoriasis
- Inverse Psoriasis
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis
Cause of Psoriasis:
Psoriasis is believed to be an autoimmune condition that causes the regeneration of the skin faster than usual. Scales and red patches result due to the rapid turnover of cells, and this is the most common type of Psoriasis known as Plaque Psoriasis. However, it’s unclear what causes the immune system to malfunction. According to researchers, genetics and environmental factors both play a vital role. In addition to this, psoriasis is not a contagious disease.
Factors That Can Causes Psoriasis:
Here are some factors that can lead to the development of psoriasis.
- History Of The Family:
The disease runs in families. Having one parent with psoriasis raises your chances of getting the disease, and having both the parents with psoriasis increases your chances of developing the skin condition even more.
High-stress levels may increase your risk of psoriasis because the stress can affect your immune system.
Tobacco not only increases your risk of psoriasis, but it may also worsen the severity of the disease. Smoking may also play a crucial role in the disease’s early development.
Many symptoms of psoriasis can be controlled with medications, but it is more important to treat and correct the underlying condition which causes psoriasis. Many individuals suffering from psoriasis symptoms, such as itchy, scaly skin, happen to take powerful biological drugs to alleviate the disease’s discomfort. While research on the effectiveness of many alternative psoriasis treatments is limited, people do report finding relief with Psoriasis homeopathic treatment. Before attempting any alternative therapy for psoriasis, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Homeopathic Treatment for Psoriasis:
Numerous alternative treatments for psoriasis are available. Natural psoriasis treatment options, when combined with traditional treatment options, can be effective in treating some people. However, by far, the best treatment for psoriasis is homeopathy. Unlike conventional psoriasis treatment, homeopathy addresses the condition’s underlying cause and provides a safe, effective, and long-term solution.
Homeopathy is recommended as the first line of treatment for psoriasis. Psoriasis is more than just a skin condition; a malfunctioning immune system causes it. In addition to this, one is predisposed to psoriasis due to a genetic predisposition. Because the disease is so pervasive, it necessitates an organized and well-planned approach to treatment.
Why One Should Choose Homeopathic Treatment for Psoriasis
Here are some crucial reasons that explain why you should opt for homeopathy for psoriasis
- Homeopathy is Safe: Homeopathy treats psoriasis with natural and safe homeopathic medicines that have no side effects.
- Corrects The Underlying Cause: The scope of homeopathy for psoriasis goes beyond the physical symptoms and addresses the underlying cause of psoriasis, thereby providing you long-term results. Before prescribing any homeopathic remedy, the professional homeopath considers your medical history, family’s health history, personality, temperament, and lifestyle.
- Emotional Concerns:
It addresses not only the physical symptoms of psoriasis but also the underlying emotional conditions for better treatment outcomes.
Works At the Immune System Level:
- Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition in which your immune system becomes overactive and attacks your cells and tissues. Homeopathic medicines address the body at the level of immunity, thereby gently restoring the deviated immune system to normalcy.
Complications That One Can Face Due to Psoriasis:
If you have psoriasis, you are more likely to develop the following conditions:
- Psoriatic arthritis is characterized by joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Conjunctivitis, blepharitis, and uveitis are some examples of eye conditions
- Diabetes Type 2
- Blood pressure
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Other autoimmune diseases include celiac disease, sclerosis, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Mental health issues such as low self-esteem and depression
We have mentioned all the essential information related to psoriasis treatment. However, we advise that, before starting any treatment for psoriasis, always consult with your doctor or any specialist. Homeopathy offers quite an effective, gentle, and completely safe treatment for psoriasis.