What Is A Wart?
Warts are skin growths which are caused by Human papilloma virus (HPV). Before we look at homoeopathy treatment for warts, let us have a look at what warts are. The HPV virus stimulates extra growth over the skin anywhere on the body. Warts are contagious and spread from skin-to-skin contact, sharing the same towels, handkerchiefs, clothes; the genital warts being the most contagious ones.
Warts are usually non-cancerous but they can turn cancerous if the person has a weak immunity. Warts are usually not troublesome apart from the itching which is mild. There are many variants of the HPV virus which are responsible to cause warts on various parts of the body – majorly on the fingers, around the neck, hands and sometimes on the private areas (Genitals).
Conventional treatment for warts offers many ways to get rid of warts. Wart removal treatments like freezing, burning, surgical excision, chemical peeling and cauterization are amongst the commonest recommendations given to patients. However, the consequences of these treatments are not always pleasant. It may cause scarring and recurrence of the warts. It is important to understand that “Removing the Wart Is Not the Removal of the Problem”.
Homoeopathy Treatment Of Warts – A Boon
It is necessary to understand that having warts is a tendency of the body. External treatment for warts is not always advisable nor do they give satisfactory results. Getting treated with internal safe medications is the best choice of treatment which homoeopathy offers. Homoeopathy has always been the best treatment for warts since ages.
It is apt to go for homeopathy at the earliest to reduce the time required for treatment of warts. A holistic approach will correct the internal weakness and prevent further recurrence of warts. The benefit with homoeopathy is that it removes the tendency of formation of warts as well reduces its frequency of recurrence. Patient’s having warts respond best with individualistic homoeopathic treatment.
When Should You Consult A Homoeopath?
Many warts with time go off without any treatment too. So when should you seek treatment for warts?
- Any doubt that the skin growth is a wart, as some skin cancers resemble warts
- A wart or skin growth that appears on your face or genitals
- Several (Cluster of) warts
- A wart that is painful, itchy, burns or bleeds
- A weak immune system due to diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease or any other skin disease.
Homoeopathic Remedies For Warts
There are more than twenty to thirty remedies in the rich source of homoeopathic remedies for warts. Following are the usually indicated remedies,
- Antimonium Crudum- This is an infallible remedy for warts growing in clusters anywhere in the body.
- Dulcamara- Good remedy for flat warts appearing on the back of hands and on the face.
- Causticum- Age old warts on the face and finger tips.
- Graphites- Warts on the palms and soles resembling like corns having yellow discoloration.
- Calcarea Carbonica- Warts around the neck which are hard round and usually single in number.
So go ahead and opt for homoeopathy treatment for warts at the earliest to get back that flawless skin, naturally! Get in touch with us today to know about homoeopathic treatment for warts at Lifeforce Homoeopathy. You can leave your contact details below or call us at + 91-22-66-888888 / 67978289 / 9221000263 or visit us at http://www.askdrshah.com/warts.aspx or email us at email@example.com