How Homeopathy Can Help You Fight Hair Loss – From The Basics to More Specific Techniques
Alopecia refers to any hair loss in any ordinarily hairy portion of the body, including hair thinning, balding, and excessive hair fall. But, alopecia is now more commonly referred to as scalp-specific hair loss. Hair loss affects a person’s appearance, but it also has a significant psychological impact on that person’s personality and sense of self. One of the most prevalent hair problems that many people experience globally is hair loss. Brushing can cause more hair loss and damage, and many of us avoid doing it. Then, as winter begins, dandruff flares up, thereby aggravating your scalp and resulting in additional hair loss. As a result, many people frequently experiment with novel treatments that promise to stop hair loss.
If you are one of those people who has experienced hair loss with no success in managing it, you might wish to consider homeopathy. Homeopathy for hair loss focuses on promoting the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Numerous homeopathic medicines can be used to treat hair loss. One of the finest ways to stop hair loss and encourage hair growth after thinning is homeopathy treatment. Before we disclose why opt for homeopathy, let us first tell you all about hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss:
It might be challenging to determine the precise reason for hair loss. The following are the possible contributing factors to the loss of hair:
- Physical and emotional stress have both been connected to hair loss. Telogen effluvium is a type of hair loss brought on by physical stress, such as an accident or injury.
- Pregnancy is to blame for physical, stress-related hair loss. Women frequently experience hair loss after giving birth.
- Women who have a family history of female baldness are more likely to have hair loss.
- Protein is a component of hair. Protein deficiency can slow hair growth and cause hair loss.
- Hair loss has been associated with hormonal imbalances, the beginning or stopping of birth control drugs, and diseases including PCOS.
- Hair loss results from an overactive or underactive thyroid, which directly affects the health of your hair.
- Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune condition that causes hair loss by having your immune system misinterpret your hair for a foreign thing and end up attacking it.
- An abrupt loss of nutrients is frequently associated with drastic weight loss. For healthy hair development, your hair requires the right nutrition. When it is malnourished, hair loss may result.
- Hair loss is a typical sign of aging. According to studies, hair follicle aging has an impact on hair growth.
Why Choose Homeopathy for Hair Loss?
1. Resolves the underlying issue
First of all, until the source of your hair loss is addressed or treated, your hair will not regrow whether you have hair loss or thinning. For instance, if your body’s low iron levels are the cause of your hair loss, it cannot be stopped by using external treatments like hair oils or salon treatments. You need to consume a lot of iron; iron supplements may also work. What homeopathy does is this. It stops hair loss from the root by addressing the underlying cause. Once the underlying issue has been resolved, hair growth is possible.
2. Treats underlying medical/hormonal issues
Medical issues are frequently the cause of hair loss. For instance, hormonal imbalance in the body is the main cause of hair loss in females. Some of the triggers include diseases, such as anemia, thyroid, ovarian cysts (PCOS), and menopause. All of these medical disorders are treated by homeopathy, which addresses the underlying cause of hair loss. Homeopathy also considers psychological issues, such as stress and worry, which are frequently to blame for hair loss. For instance, stress is frequently a factor in cases of patchy hair loss.
3. No adverse effects
Oral drugs and steroid injections are the two most often used conventional therapies for different kinds of alopecia, including alopecia areata. But did you realize that there are numerous adverse effects of these solutions? Dandruff and scalp irritation are two potential side effects of anti-hair-fall medications. Anti-androgen therapy, which is frequently recommended for baldness, may lead to a reduced sex drive, male breast development, and prostate cancer.
Additionally, taking too many vitamins and minerals can result in hypervitaminosis, which can result in hives and increased toxicity in the body. The fact that homeopathy has no side effects, in contrast to traditional medicine, is one of the most significant advantages of using it to treat and manage hair loss. It is natural, safe, and efficient.
Homeopathic Medicine for Hair Fall
Based on the underlying cause of the problem, homeopathy offers a variety of hair loss medications. To identify the underlying reason for a patient’s problem, a professional homeopath thoroughly examines their medical history. After determining the underlying cause, they provide a suitable homeopathic medication.
Some of the homeopathic medicine for hair fall used in the treatment are:
1. Fluoricum Acidum (Folli Plus):
Hydrofluoric acid is potentized to create this medication. It is regarded to be very effective for alopecia areata. It is also skilled at managing hair loss resulting due to illness, breakage, syphilis, and tangling.
2. Calcarea Carbonica:
One of the best homeopathic treatments for hair regrowth is Calcarea Carbonica, also known as Calcarea Carb. Patients with hair loss, brittle hair, dryness of the scalp and hair, hair fall, premature greying, and excessive tangling are frequently recommended it.
It is difficult to imagine that this medication, which has a long half-life, is inert before being potentized. It is employed to treat a variety of illnesses. For pain and brittle-haired baldness, homeopaths frequently give Silicea. Additionally, it treats skin issues such as eczema, which can occasionally result in dandruff.
4. Lycopodium Clavatum:
One of the best homeopathic remedies for a variety of hair-related issues is this one. A fantastic treatment for baldness, premature greying, and hair loss is lycopodium. It’s made from a potentized kind of club moss (fungus). This homeopathic remedy also addresses early baldness.
The most effective remedy for hair loss resulting due to dandruff is psoriasis. Psoriasis and eczema are two skin disorders that frequently lead to dandruff. Psorinum addresses the underlying issue, which simultaneously reduces hair loss and dandruff.
This medication also effectively treats skin diseases, such as psoriasis, lesions, and rashes. It addresses hair loss in those who are experiencing dandruff, hair loss, or early greying. It is good for promoting hair growth as well.
7. Kali Sulphuricum:
Hair that is brittle and grows slowly responds well to Kali Sulphuricum treatment. It promises fantastic effects, and homeopaths frequently prescribe it to patients who also complain of hair loss and dandruff.
Besides opting for homeopathy for hair fall, you can also follow some healthy tips and eat hair fall control food in your daily life.
- A diet high in protein and iron is highly recommended in conditions of hair fall.
- Adequate quantities of fresh fruits and vegetables, including greens, should be a part of a daily diet.
- Application of natural ingredients such as Amla and Shikakai is recommended.
- Try to have enough and regular sleep of a minimum of eight to ten hours a day.
- Do exercise at least for 30 minutes thrice per week.
- Regular exercise increases blood circulation, lowers stress levels, and releases hormones that are beneficial to the skin and hair.
- Massages for the scalp might promote hair development. A healthy diet, haircare tips, and healthy lifestyle and beauty tips can stop unseasonal hair fall and stop hair loss.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective treatment for hair loss. If you are thinking of going for a homeopathy treatment, consult an experienced homeopath to take medication as he/she can provide you with the best treatment as per your condition.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours