Colon or bowel cancer is a condition which usually shows no specific alarming symptoms in the beginning. However, certain symptoms of bowel cancer that show up early can act as warning signs. If one is aware of these symptoms of bowel cancer, one can be alert and keep a watch. As with most diseases, the earlier a cancer is caught, better are the chances of fighting against it.
Symptoms of Bowel Cancer:
- Change in bowel habits – alternate diarrhea and constipation
- Change in consistency of stool – Soft, semi-solid to watery stool
- A person passes stool more times than usual
- Bleeding from the rectum or blood in stools
- Unsatisfactory evacuation of stool
- Feeling of discomfort and pain in the abdomen
- Increased formation of gas
- Difficult digestion
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Extreme weakness and lethargy
When to worry if you have symptoms of Bowel Cancer:
If you do suffer from any of these symptoms, do not panic. Just be aware that these may be symptoms of bowel cancer if they persist or keep coming back despite simple treatment.
Do visit your doctor to find out if you need to undergo a stool test, sonography, CT scan or colonoscopy to rule out bowel cancer.
Most people who develop bowel cancer are in their sixth decade of life. Hence another aspect when your symptoms may be significant is if you are in the older age group.
Homoeopathy and Bowel Cancer:
Homeopathy for bowel cancer is a good option as a supportive line of treatment. Homoeopathy helps bring about control in the symptoms. It also helps reduce the speed of progress of the disease.
Homeopathy can be used in later stages of cancer also. After chemo and radiation, the side effects of the therapies can be reduced.
If you think that you are suffering from any of the above which could be symptoms of bowel cancer, do visit your doctor today. To know how Homoeopathy can help your symptoms, get in touch with us via the form below. You may also write back to Dr Rajesh Shah’s associate doctors at LifeForce Homoeopathy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may give us a call at +91-22-66888888.
– Dr Nidhi, Associate Doctor to Dr Rajesh Shah, LifeForce Team