Hormonal imbalance can hamper your quality of life. And, it is not very easy to spot hormonal imbalance. However, here are some signs and symptoms which make it easy to figure out the development of hormonal imbalance. Being able to spot the signs of hormonal imbalance will help you to lead a healthy lifestyle in the future, and it’s the key to persistent lifestyle with high standards of health.
5 Common Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Females:
Here are some signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
- Fatigue: Do you crash in mid-noon and need to take an afternoon nap regularly and get tired easily mentally or physically? All of us, at times, get quite tired and exhausted and have an afternoon nap, but frequent tiredness after any mental or physical work can lead to instability of hormones and may affect your daily routine and work lifestyle. Take a break and analyze the reasons to figure out why you are so exhausted. Is it your daily work or tiredness that’s breaking you down or are sleepless nights hampering your energy? Fatigue can be a symptom of hormonal imbalance in you. You should feel refreshed when you get up in the morning and be energetic to do work.
- Anxiety, Mood Swings, Irritability, & Depression: Mostly, elderly females experience these emotional symptoms, such as mood swings and irritability, at the middle age and feel depressed because of menopausal syndrome where they tend to have low phases of the depressive state along with the euphoric stage of life. Generally, due to estrogen deficiency, the stages of life are well-defined in the females characterized by low hormonal levels. It is also noticed that depression is a part of the life of females during the postpartum stage that is after the childbirth which is termed as postpartum depression. It is quite natural for mood swings, irritability, and postpartum depression to occur in the early later stages of life after childbirth.
- Poor Sleeping Patterns or Insomnia: Chances are that a female will go through a period when the progesterone level drops in the body after menstruation through a period of a sleepless night that needs to be taken care of, as it can lead to unrefreshed mornings. You may feel restless in the morning or throughout the day, depending on the levels of a hormone which may lead to the changes in your habits or sleeping patterns affecting your daily routine in the long run.
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
- A Loss of Appetite: Hunger is the sign that your body is responding well. A lack of appetite due to the depressed changes affecting the mind and body can also affect nutrition levels in the body, and this may lead to unsteady meal timings. Erratic food patterns, such as eating junk foods at odd hours to relieve your hunger pangs, can also lead to the deficiency of the vitamins and minerals in the body. Take your multivitamins daily, and make sure you maintain good food habits in the future and not fall prey to junk foods, as it affects your immunity and can cause vitamin deficiency leading to more weakness and exhaustion.
- Obesity: Weight gain is another feature of hormonal imbalance, which can lead to high cholesterol level, that you need to be careful of. Gain control over hunger pangs so that you don’t fall for junk food. Your future depends on what you eat. Weight gain causes an imbalance of hormone, and it leads to central obesity which is a characteristic feature of weight. Healthy weight and good exercising norms are essential to be taken care of to lead a healthy life. It’s important to sweat it out and make sure you burn those calories in the long run. Central obesity, which is also known as obesity around the abdomen, is what needs to be taken care of.
How Homeopathy Can Help You with Hormonal Imbalance?
The classical form of homeopathy which requires constitutional remedy can be followed along with some specifics for rectifying hormonal imbalance. Remember, supplementing your body with Hormone replacement therapy HRT which replaces the hormones in your body is not apt treatment and can have a serious side-effect. With homeopathy, we promote your body’s natural production of hormones internally, unlike the conventional line of treatment which provides just the treatment where supplementation therapy does not work. Go for the natural mode of treatment which is completely side-effect-free and gentle yet effective.
So, if you are suffering from hormonal imbalance any time, opt for homeopathy without a second thought. Achieve hormonal balance naturally and safely without any side-effects.