When a person has vitiligo, his skin begins to lose its natural color and develops irregular forms and sizes. The skin’s melanocytes are harmed as a result of this pigmentation issue. The skin begins to develop white patches as a result. In vitiligo-affected individuals, the skin and hair can turn white as a result of an autoimmune condition. It might begin even where the lips and joints of the fingers. The patient will gradually start to develop white patches all over the body. One can develop vitiligo regardless of the skin tone and inherited traits. The white patches will stand out more if the person has a darker skin tone.
The hair that grows on the affected area begins to turn grey and lose its color. When this disorder manifests in physically apparent areas such as the face, hands, arms, or feet, such as the face, the adolescent frequently receives high doses of drugs. This problem also creates psychological disorders that are linked to appearance. Teenagers begin to experience feelings of embarrassment, depression and worry related to what other people may think about them and how they may respond if they are seen.
- Grey hair: The person will notice a sudden premature greying of the scalp, beard, eyelashes, and eyebrow hair.
- White spots: The person’s skin will start to show white patches. It will start on a modest scale but eventually get bigger.
- Depigmentation: It will first show up on the exposed body regions to the sun. The hands, feet, face, lips, and arms are all parts that may initially develop it. Your genitalia may also show signs of depigmentation.
- Loss of color: The inner layer of the eyes and the lines inside the mouth may lose color.
- Irritation: In a small percentage of cases, the vitiligo-affected area of the body may itch and hurt.
One should choose the correct treatment if they have any of these skin-related problems. It is crucial to comprehend the reasons as well as the effects when finalizing the medicine.
Homeopathy for Vitiligo
The goal of homeopathy is to treat a disease effectively over time from its root. The goal of this branch of medicine is to improve patients’ health and immunity. According to homeopathy, it’s critical to comprehend the patient’s constitution before recommending any kind of medication. Additionally, the homeopathic medicines that are administered to a patient are more closely related to that person’s constitution, symptoms, and general mental state.
To remedy the issue, it is also necessary to enhance the body’s production of melanin. Since every patient is unique, each one reacts differently to the treatment given. And, once the underlying core cause has been identified, the course of treatment be decided.
Beyond the general and pharmacological components of vitiligo treatment, homeopathy is used.
8 Reasons that Explain why Homeopathy is Effective for Vitiligo
- Homeopathic medications only contain natural substances; no chemicals. Genuine ingredients are used in homeopathic remedies.
- Homeopathic remedies function by addressing the underlying cause. This slows or prevents the progression of your vitiligo. It promotes re-pigmentation gradually.
- Homeopathic remedies can provide long-term relief from vitiligo while all conventional treatments offer only short-term results.
- As we’ve already stated, homeopathic medicines contain a lot of natural ingredients, thus they don’t have any side effects.
- Since homeopathy may inhibit the destruction of melanin, we have seen that the vitiligo recurrence rate is substantially lower when treated with it.
- Children are safe after going for homeopathy, as are all other people. Kids enjoy the delicious globules of homeopathic remedies.
- Homeopathy can effectively treat other connected problems, such as vitiligo patients’ constant worry over their condition.
- Depression may result due to vitiligo can also subside or vanish. Your anxiety and vitiligo both are treated with homeopathy.
You might not see the effects of the homeopathic treatment right away, but it is worth your time and patience. Melanocytes are largely activated by homeopathic medications. Re-pigmentation occurs as a result of this activation, which sets off the production of melanin.
Some vitiligo homeopathy treatment medicines:
Here, we provide a list of vitiligo homeopathic treatment medications for the condition of white spots or vitiligo. These medications are prescribed based on the patient’s situation and have no negative effects or addictive qualities.
- Silicea 30
The best homeopathic treatment for those with sensitive skin that looks waxy and pallid is silica 30. In such people, the patches or spots are often light rose-hued rather than white. The hands and feet are heavily perspiring. Additionally, the nails on the fingertips seem brittle and cracked.
- Arsenic Album
The skin may appear dry and rough in some vitiligo sufferers. They may find this medicine helpful. In addition to the white spots, someone may also experience asthma attacks and tiredness (not in all patients). The person may display excessive agitation and anxiousness. They have major hygiene and organizational issues. Arsenic Album has a significant positive impact on these patients.
When chosen according to the individual’s constitutional makeup, silica has a decent chance of treating vitiligo. Pale and waxy skin, a propensity for heavy sweating on the hands and feet, a propensity for pus-filled eruptions in various body parts, a propensity to frequently develop colds, and a lean, thin physical build are the signs that point to the usage of Silicea. When choosing Silicea, there are a few distinctive mental symptoms that require consideration. The main mental sign is a temperament that is hesitant and unconfident. Silicea may come to mind when considering persons who lack self-assurance, are frightened of speaking in front of groups, and are bashful and timid. It can also be used to explain stubbornness and obstinate behavior.
Sulfur can be used for healing the patient’s vitiligo with homeopathy since it targets the disease’s fundamental underlying cause at a deep level. People who require the homeopathic treatment of Sulfur exhibit a mind that is always preoccupied with different theories and goals, which makes them experience mental tiredness and forgetfulness.
Use homeopathic medications only after seeking professional advice. Perhaps, it’s not a good idea to self-medicate. So, consult a certified homeopath for treating your vitiligo effectively, naturally, gently, and safely.