Treat Dermatitis: Get Back Your Original Healthy & Radiant Skin
Has your soft and smooth skin turned into a scaly and itchy skin? If you nodded along positively, you might be suffering from dermatitis. Skin sensitivity to allergens along with environmental triggers affect your skin adversely and leave a mark on the skin. However, following certain simple tips can help you get back your smooth and soft skin. Let’s have a look at what dermatitis is and how you can get back your healthy, soft skin.
As the name suggests, Dermatitis is the inflammation of the skin. The main symptom of this skin condition is pruritis which means itching. The unpleasant itching due to dermatitis occurs because the skin has been exposed to a substance that causes an allergic reaction. A genetic link is often observed in cases of sensitive skin. Dermatitis is a term for a range of varied inflammation of the skin of varying etiology. Every individual reacts differently. Let’s check different causes of dermatitis in different age-groups
Many factors can trigger dermatitis, and they include stress, allergy, sweating, certain food items like soy & wheat, perfumes, metal, jewelry, detergents, soap, cleansers, ointments, diaper, and working in industrial solvents. Also, an extremely dry climate can trigger dermatitis.
In children, it may occur as a diaper rash due to natural chemicals found in the urine and stool. In childhood, dermatitis may occur around the mouth due to the drooling of natural components of saliva.
In adults, allergic contact dermatitis can vary from person to person, as the immune response varies from patient to patient. So, the symptoms would also vary. The causative factor of every skin problem differs and the duration and flare-up would also differ.
There is a skin barrier dysfunction that causes dry and itchy skin associated with environmental and food allergies. Other risk factors, such as age, allergy, occupation, certain health conditions, certain medications, psychological stress, and anxiety, can aggravate existing dermatitis by affecting the immune system.
So, if you have redness, dryness, and itching, it is suggestive that you have dermatitis. A flare-up can occur in any part of the body that can be itchy and tempt you to scratch the skin. To relieve this itching, you try many corticosteroids in the form of cream and ointment. If symptoms are severe, oral corticosteroids that can be taken orally or injectables may be prescribed. However, these medicines do not treat the root cause of dermatitis and the flare-ups may occur. Also, corticosteroids have side-effects in the long run, and it becomes difficult to tackle the flare-ups. So, the question arises on how to get back your normal texture of the skin. A moisturizer is essential to relieve you of the dry skin. To treat dermatitis, skin lotions and creams are not the only solutions. Select a natural mode of treatment.
Go for homeopathy at any age including childhood. This natural treatment can relieve you of dermatitis efficiently and gently without any side-effects and, in the long run, can prevent reoccurrence and flare-ups.
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
10 Helpful Tips To Treat Dermatitis Naturally:
Here are some tips which will take care of dermatitis in the long run naturally.
- Moisturize the skin well with Vaseline, coconut oil or olive oil, aloe vera gel, and petroleum jelly after your bath to trap in moisturizer.
- Avoid hot water bath, as it may cause the skin to dry up. So, shorter cool baths are better than longer warm baths.
- Choose skin products that do not have alcohol scents and chemicals. Prefer skin products that are organic and natural.
- Do not scrub the itchy skin too hard, as it may cause a flare-up of skin irritation.
- Apply lubricants while skin is still damp, like after the bath, as this will trap the moisture in the skin and will keep it hydrated without letting it turn dry and itchy.
- Keep a journal to know the list of allergens and the food and environmental triggers that stimulate dermatitis, and make sure to avoid them.
- Create a skincare regime, and try to follow it regularly.
- Take care of your immunity. Have your multivitamin intake daily along with the fish oil supplements. This not only takes care of the skin by providing nourishment externally but also promotes blood circulation enriching your skin internally.
- Keep your fingernails short, cut them regularly, and maintain them clean, as scratching leads to inflammation which may lead to infection if your fingernails are dirty.
- And above all, to treat dermatitis, skin lotions and creams of the conventional mode of treatment are not the only solutions to follow. Go for Homeopathy mode of treatment with a professional approach from a well-qualified doctor and receive homeopathic treatment that treats the root cause of dermatitis. Homeopathic treatment for dermatitis helps prevent its flare-up and reoccurrence in the long run.
This will improve the skin barrier function, thereby allowing you to get back your smooth, glowing, & hydrated skin.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours