How To Use Homeopathy Treatment for Prostatitis?
Homeopathy is a gentle and effective mode of treatment. Homeopathy for prostatitis treatment is considered as one of the best alternative modes of treatment or, even, the main mode of treatment, depending on the intensity of the condition. Homeopathic treatment is based on the law of similar i.e. “Like cures like “.
A detailed case analysis is one of the major strengths of homeopathic treatment. Every patient with the prostate disease is evaluated as an individual case and treated accordingly. Various aspects, such as social, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health, are taken into consideration while planning homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy aims at treating the patient as a whole rather than merely treating the diseased organs of the patient. So, homeopathic treatment is highly beneficial in treating prostatitis. Read on to learn all about it.
What Is Prostatitis?
As a matter of fact, the prostate is a gland of about walnut-size present between the bladder and penis. Any infection or inflammation can cause this gland to swell, squeezing the urethra and leads difficulty in urinating. This is the exact discomfort experienced by the individuals suffering from prostatitis, even though the cause of the inflammation of the glad depends on the type of prostatitis.
There are four types of prostatitis. They are listed below.
- Acute bacterial prostatitis
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis
- Nonbacterial prostatitis
Homeopathic treatment in such cases of prostatitis helps reduce the inflammation of the gland and surrounding organs. The pain associated with this condition can be controlled to a great extent with the Homeopathic medications.
We treat patients from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
In cases of acute prostatitis, homeopathy can act as the best substitute for antibiotics. Homeopathy helps the body to kill the bacteria all by itself and enhances the body’s own immunity, thereby treating the condition effectively. Homeopathic medications are given on individualistic levels and some of the common homeopathic medicines used for prostatitis are mentioned below.
1. Sabal serrulata
A lot of relief is obtained from acute prostatic troubles with this medicine. The discharge of the prostatic fluid, coldness in genital organs, and painful sexual intercourse indicate this remedy for relief. Frequent urination is also one of the marked signs which indicate sabal serrulata. If the drug is administered timely, surgical interference can be avoided in many cases. This homeopathic remedy is also beneficial in the cases of cystitis with prostatic hypertrophy.
2. Apis Mellifica
This remedy is suitable for patients with prostatitis who happen to suffer from frequent urination with burning pain. Dark coloured and scanty urine with burning and stinging sensation which lingers for a longer time indicate the need for this remedy. Also, the affected individual may be experiencing less thirst.
3.Thuja is a very useful homeopathic remedy in the treatment for the cases of enlarged prostatitis.
4. Kali bichromicum is given to the patients who experience needle-like pain from the prostate to the penis region. This homeopathic remedy is indicated when the discharge is very thick, sticky or stringy from the penis. Usually, standing provides you with relief from the pain.
5. Pulsatilla is given in acute cases of prostatitis where pain extends from abdomen to testicles. Thick yellowish discharge from the urethra, interrupted urine stream which passes only in drops, extreme pain while urinating, and the pain which worsens when lying on the back indicate this remedy.
6. Lycopodium is a Homeopathic remedy which is very useful when difficult urination is accompanied by a backache. When much straining is needed to pass the urine and relief from backache is experienced after passing the urine, Lycopodium is indicated. Also, this homeopathic remedy is recommended when you experience an increased frequency in passing the urine.
There exist more than 3000 remedies in homeopathy which can be used for a range of health issues. About 20 or more are often indicated for the cases of prostate disorders. It is important to note that there exists no single specific remedy for prostate ailments. On the basis of the constitutional approach, the remedy is provided to the patient based on his individual-specific details for the best relief.
Also Read: 10 Early Signs of Prostate Cancer You should be aware of.
So, if you happen to suffer from prostatitis any time, go for homeopathic treatment for prostatitis without a second thought.
– Written by Dr. Neethu K, Associate doctor to Dr. Rajesh Shah
+ There are no commentsAdd yours