• /homeopathic medicines case photos/

    Over 2000 case-studies of patients for you to study

    Actual case-histories of various diseases treated at Life Force 

    READ MORE...

Testimonials

S. B., USA

I am responding positively. I get the headache once a month since these past 4 months. It has reduced to one and half days from 2 days of severe headache. When we started this medication two and half years back, I used to get headaches for 4 days continuously. From Jun-July 2010 It has reduced to 2 days and Thanks to you it is only one and half days now. Intensity has reduced from severe headache to less severe headache. Nausea, which used to accompany my severe headaches earlier, is also reduced a lot. Duration or time period of headache has decreased to one and half days Thank you very much for bringing this improvement in my health. I request you to please help me in getting rid of my headaches completely so that I can perform my family responsibilities more efficiently and also improve my lifestyle.

J. S. - New York, United States

I am nearing the end of my current supply of medication you sent me for Ulcerative colitis and I am doing very well with them and at a recent colonoscopy found out that about 75% of my colon is in remision. The remaining 25% is the area closest to the rectum. As I stated previously, I believe the current pills I am on have helped a great deal. I have had one episode since I have been on them, however I recovered quickly. I will consider any suggestions you may have on achieving full remision.

DR L. MARK (India)

I came to know about Life Force through my father and his colleagues, who had been successfully treated for Lichen Planus. I had a severe disc extrusion at L4-L5 with disc degenerative disease diagnosed on January. I was advised surgery and was on pain killers. I met Dr Shah on January 28 and have been on Homeopathy since then. After approximately one month of Homeopathy treatment, I stopped the concomittant usage of pain killers and the Homeopathic treatment obviated the usage of pain killers. It has been 5 months since I started the treatment and I don't have any symptoms of radiculopathy. Also I don't have any symptoms of neurological deficit. I have also being reffering many patients with sciatica and radiculopathy to Life Force, after the remarkable progress in my recovery. Even I have managed to silence my critics in the medical fratirnity who were skeptical of my treatment.


ORDER TREATMENT ONLINE

Our Homeopathy treatment is now just a few clicks away.

Learn More...
Select your disease (s)
(Treatment for additional diseases charged at 50%)(*T&C Apply)



















































payment option icons 
Site Seal
Find out the chances
of cure
(Free)
Curability Test

Ask your question directly to Dr Shah's team

Send query for a genuine homeopathy opinion. We have answered over a million people.