Diagnosis And Solution For Hair Fall With Homeopathy Treatment
Alopecia refers to hair loss in any ordinarily hairy portion of the body, including hair thinning, balding, and excessive hair fall. But alopecia is now more commonly referred to as scalp-specific hair loss. Hair loss affects a person’s appearance, but it also makes a significant psychological impact on that person’s personality and sense of self.
Each of us has an emotional connection to our hair. We spend some time each day grooming our hair, whether we wear it long or short. People first become aware of hair loss and other changes in the scalp and hair during this daily habit. Since it is the first of several steps that can result in permanent hair loss and baldness, thinning of our hair is a concern. The problem with hair loss is that it occurs daily. When the hair development period does not coincide with the hair loss phase, the problem of hair loss and thinning arises.
Hair loss is not a problem as long as it keeps growing back (naturally) at the same rate as it is falling out. However, when the anagen phase of hair development is shortened but the hair shedding phase continues to proceed at its usual pace, less hair will grow at a given moment in this short time frame (relative to normal hair growth) while more hair will continue to shed concurrently. Hair loss is evident in certain situations and needs to be treated.
Causes of Hair Fall
Some health conditions can cause hair loss. Hormonal fluctuations, mental or emotional stress, environment change, bathing water quality, and general dietary habits may influence hair fall.
- In severe and protracted cases, thyroid issues result in hair loss. Both autoimmune disorders, thyroid and alopecia areata, can cause the other. Once the underlying hormonal imbalance is corrected, thyroid-related hair loss can be treated, albeit it might take some time for the hair to regrow.
- Hormonal changes, such as those brought on by menopause, hypothyroidism, and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), can cause hair fall.
- Emotional trauma, such as ongoing stress or grief following the death of a loved one or close friend, can be a reason.
- Hair loss may also result from a bad diet or an underlying medical issue that stops nutrients from being absorbed. Iron, zinc, protein, and vitamin B3 are the main deficits.
- As a side effect, several medications (such as those prescribed for high blood pressure, arthritis, cancer, and depression) can also cause hair loss. For instance, the term “anagen effluvium” describes a condition in which chemotherapy-related hair loss affects cancer patients. Hair follicles are damaged by chemotherapy medications that are used to treat cancer, which results in hair loss.
- Physical head trauma or damage can cause hair loss in some circumstances.
- Due to lowered immunity and nutrition in the body, common disorders such as diabetes mellitus, TB, or AIDS often result in hair loss.
- Traction alopecia can result from certain hairstyles, such as tightly braided hair or firmly pulled-back ponytails. Hair damage and hair loss can result from the careless use of heating tools and hair dye.
Homeopathic Treatment of Hair Loss
People who experience hair loss may find relief from homeopathy. The safest, most natural, and gentle treatment for hair loss is homeopathy. Homeopathy considers each person as an individual and takes into account their physical, mental, emotional, and social characteristics. Every person is treated as an individual, and each patient’s condition is evaluated individually.
Homeopathic medication aids in hair restoration, maintains the quality of the developing hair, and helps to stop further hair loss. It works well for both general hair loss and hair loss that occurs merely in certain areas. Homeopathy is effective in promoting hair growth when the root causes of hair loss are diagnosed accurately and treated. The most effective homeopathic treatment for hair growth is chosen based on the signs and patterns of hair loss. All age groups can utilize homeopathic remedies without experiencing any side effects.
Hair Loss Homeopathic Medicines:
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from table salt (sodium chloride). When dandruff is the main cause of hair loss and dry crusts develop on the scalp, Natrum Muriaticum is particularly helpful. It even helps when skin conditions or menstruation issues are the cause of hair loss. Additionally, homeopathic medicine is efficient at treating hair loss resulting due to hormonal imbalances. The majority of the time, a homeopath will recommend this medication to emotionally fragile persons.
- Phosphorus: When hair sheds abundantly and in large bunches, phosphorus is the best treatment. When necessary, hair typically falls out from the front of the head. It works wonders in stopping hair loss and promoting hair growth. People who need this medication could have dry hair. They might also have an itchy scalp and dandruff. It is also a well-known treatment for hair that has greyed too soon.
- Fluoricum Acidum: This homeopathic medication may be helpful for someone with alopecia areata, a condition that causes patchy hair loss. It stops hair loss from getting worse and encourages hair growth in the areas where it already exists. Additionally, it works well for treating dry, brittle hair strands that are prone to breaking off easily. It aids in reducing hair dryness and avoiding hair breakage. Last, but not least, it is also the greatest solution for preventing hair loss following fever, particularly typhoid.
- Wiesbaden Aqua: This homeopathic medicine is a natural solution to promote hair development. It comes from Wiesbaden springs in Prussia. It is well-known that this medication promotes rapid hair growth. The hair becomes thicker and darker as a result. It feeds the hair’s roots and strengthens the hair fibers.
- Kalium Carbonicum: Another efficient homeopathic remedy is Kalium Carbonicum, which is produced from components that Egyptians use in the manufacture of glass. It also lessens the brittleness of the hair and avoids hair thinning. In turn, this promotes hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness responds dramatically to the usage of the wonder medicine lycopodium. Lycopodium has many advantages for post-partum hair loss in women. It is created by distilling the spores of evergreen plants like club moss.
Hair loss treatment with homeopathy focuses on treating the condition’s cause rather than merely its symptoms. It treats hair loss internally. Homeopathy holds that illness results from a person’s out-of-balance rather than just a localized bodily disruption. Instead of only treating the disease’s symptoms, it treats the person’s underlying problem. Because of this, homeopathic treatment is holistic, and the outcomes are effective and long-lasting.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours