Different types of Asthma and Role of Homeopathic Treatment
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that causes the airways in the lungs to become inflamed and narrow. Asthma is an inflammatory lung disease that often makes breathing difficult and causes bouts of coughing, wheezing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
A person with Asthma may experience:
- Tightness in the Chest
- Increased Mucus Production
Types of Asthma:
- Childhood Asthma
As children grow older, some develop asthma that improves or disappears completely. This is referred to as childhood asthma.
- Difficult Asthma
Some asthmatics have what is known as difficult asthma. Asthma can be difficult to manage at times due to other health issues, such as allergies. Or because you can’t seem to remember to take your preventer medication.
- Occupational Asthma
Occupational asthma is asthma caused directly by your job. You may have occupational asthma if you have any of the following symptoms: Your asthma symptoms began as an adult, and they improve on days when you are not at work. Occupational asthma is almost always a form of allergic asthma.
- Severe Asthma
A specialist asthma clinic is required to diagnose severe asthma.If you have any of the following symptoms, you are more likely to be diagnosed with severe asthma:
- In the last year, you’ve had more than two asthma attacks.
- You use your blue reliever inhaler at least three times per week.
- Your doctor or specialist has ruled out any other causes of your symptoms.
- Seasonal Asthma
Some people have asthma that only flares up at certain times of the year, such as during hay fever season or when it is cold; this is known as seasonal asthma. While asthma is always a chronic condition, being symptom-free when your triggers are not present is possible.
The main problem with this disease is incurable; all that can be done is manage the symptoms. In traditional treatment for Asthma, the patient is given inhalers to use when they have an asthma attack. As homeopathy use natural products for the treatment of Asthma, many people think that it is quite effective in treating Asthma.
Causes for Asthma
- Allergens are substances that cause allergies, such as dust mites, pollens, molds, pet dander, and even cockroach droppings. The same substances that cause allergy symptoms can also trigger an asthma attack in many people with Asthma.
- Weather conditions such as dry wind, cold air, or abrupt weather changes can sometimes trigger an asthma attack.
- Irritants in the air, such as smoke from cigarettes, wood fires, or charcoal grills, can cause respiratory infections such as the common cold, influenza, sore throats, and sinus infections. Strong fumes or odors from household sprays, paint, gasoline, perfumes, and scented soaps are prohibited.
- Although these particles do not cause allergies, they can aggravate inflamed and sensitive airways.
- Family history
Symptoms for Asthma
- Breathing difficulty
- Chest tightness or pain
- Sleep disturbances caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- When exhaling, there is a whistling or wheezing sound in the chest.
- Coughing or wheezing attacks exacerbated by a respiratory virus, such as the common cold or flu
How to Diagnose Asthma?
Asthma is diagnosed based on medical and family history, physical examination, and test results. Unfortunately, Asthma is rarely diagnosed with a single test. To assess how well the lungs work, a breathing test known as spirometry is performed. A spirometer machine will be used to measure your breathing. Airway inflammation is being tested using a phlegm sample. The doctor may take a sample of phlegm to determine whether there is inflammation in the lungs.
Homeopathy for Asthma
Homeopathy medicine for Asthma has the potential to be a viable alternative to steroid medications. They can be used as an emergency treatment in place of puffers, but more importantly, a professional homeopathic medicine that treats the whole person can completely cure Asthma.
Please keep in mind that, while you may be eager to try some natural and effective alternatives, you must first consult your doctor before reducing your asthma medications.
The homeopathy treatment for Asthma prevention is undeniably compelling. When it comes to treating asthmatic attacks, we’re in much more complex territory. There is the issue of recording a patient’s exact symptoms during a raid to identify the remedy.
Homeopathy for Asthma can effectively and safely treat acute asthmatic symptoms such as difficulty breathing, coughing, fever, and so on.
Some vital homeopathy medicine for Asthma include:
Extreme cold or dry weather can amplify the wheezing sound and bronchial spasms. Aconite works best for treating acute asthmatic conditions brought on by seasonal changes—this medication aids in the relief of coughing and wheezing, as well as chest tightness.
Baccilinum is used as preventative medicine for Asthma. It is recommended for people who are extremely sensitive to cold.
It relieves coughing and wheezing, which can be severe at night.
Sambucus nigra is given to children who have a blocked nose and a feeling of suffocation. It is used to treat occupational asthmatic disorder.
If your Asthma is causing nausea or vomiting, Ipecacuanha may be prescribed. Ipecacuanha is derived from the dried roots of a Brazilian creeping shrub.
Medorrhinum is very effective in treating childhood asthma, especially when it is combined with eczema.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease that causes airway swelling. It can affect people of all ages, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe. In most cases, effective treatment is available to help a person with asthma live a full and active life. If you face any of the symptoms mentioned in the blog, we suggest you take medical help immediately.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours