How To Manage And Treat Menopause
Is your menopausal phase tiring you out? Are you stressed because it’s affecting your day-to-day activities? If you nodded along in agreement, homeopathy is at your rescue. A woman attains menopause when her regular menstrual bleeding stops, and it is also considered as the end of her reproductive life. A lot of changes occur in women both physically and psychologically at this time. Most of the females struggle to cope up with the changes that happen in their body during this phase. So, if you are in the menopausal phase and struggling to cope with it, learning some lifestyle and diet changes and homeopathy can help. Let’s have a look at it.
First of all, let’s understand why various changes happen in your body during menopause. Estrogen is a hormone that helps in the healthy functioning of a woman’s body. A lack of estrogen in the body at the time of menopause leads to these discomforts. Women, mostly in the age group of 45 to 55 years, attain menopause. And, the symptoms of menopause can vary from person to person.
Discomforting Symptoms Women Experience in Menopausal Phase:
So, let’s see some common symptoms that a woman of Menopausal age group experience.
- Irregular bleeding
- An increased fatigue
- Hot flashes and increased sweating
- Reduced sexual desire and painful intercourse
- Anxiety, irritability, and mood swings
- Thinning of the hair and wrinkling of the skin
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginal dryness and Itching
Following a proper diet and some lifestyle modifications make it easier for you to manage these discomforts. So, let’s have a look at it.
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
Diet Tips to Follow In Menopausal Phase:
- Foods to Add to your Diet:
Adding certain foods to your regular diet can help alleviate the discomforting symptoms of menopause. Let’s have a look at some foods which you can add to your diet to combat the discomforts.
- Foods that contain Calcium and vitamin D: Having skimmed milk and low-fat dairy products, fish (sardines and salmon), legumes, & broccoli can help mitigate your symptoms.
- Foods that contain Iron: Spinach, nuts, & eggs can help you obtain relief.
- Wholegrain cereals and oats
- Flaxseeds & walnuts
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Foods to be Avoided in your Diet:
Avoiding certain foods in your regular diet during the menopausal phase can help mitigate the discomforting symptoms. Here are some foods that you can avoid to minimize the discomfort.
- Caffeine-containing foods
- Extremely spicy, salty, and fatty foods
- Lifestyle Modifications to Follow In Menopausal Phase:
Making certain lifestyle modifications can help manage your condition during this phase of life. Here are some lifestyle tips to follow to ease your discomforting symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Manage your weight.
- Do regular exercises, particularly Kegels exercises which help to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
- Do meditation and yoga regularly.
Homeopathy for Menopause
Homeopathic medicines can effectively manage menopausal discomforts. Homeopathic medicines, such as Sepia, Lachesis, Graphites, and Calcarea carb, offer very good results by providing you an effective treatment for menopausal syndrome. Homeopathic medicines cover both physical and emotional disturbances of the patient in the menopausal phase without any side-effects. So, if you are experiencing any discomforting symptoms of menopause, count on homeopathy without a second thought and obtain relief without any concerns.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours