Psoriasis Homeopathic Treatment – An Effective Antidote to Psoriasis
Many people misunderstand ‘Psoriasis’ as a skin ailment, though this auto-immune skin condition cannot be termed as a disease of the skin. The misconception of this skin condition prevailing among the masses makes them resort to conventional medicine as a mode of treatment for it. However, these treatments act superficially and offer no permanent relief nor long remission period of this discomforting condition. However, homeopathy is at your rescue. Psoriasis homeopathic treatment is a highly effective mode of treatment that provides long-term relief from the ailment.
What Does Conventional Treatment Mode Comprise of?
Many people suffering from psoriasis opt for the conventional treatment mode for obtaining a quick relief, or maybe they follow the route due to a lack of awareness about the disease, its causes, and the possible side-effects triggered by conventional treatment modes. Many of them are ignorant of the benefits offered by the Psoriasis homeopathic treatment mode.
In this context, it is important to bear in mind that there is no shortcut to treating a disease like Psoriasis. The disease arises due to a disturbed immune system, and the conventional treatment modes fail to address this issue at the immune level. As a result, the skin condition receives superficial treatment and the root cause of the disease is left uncorrected. The three strategies comprising the conventional mode of treatment for psoriasis include:
- Topical: It involves the application of ointments and creams to the affected areas
- Phototherapy: Exposure of the affected skin areas to varying types of ultraviolet light.
- Systemic: Medications that could be oral or injectable.
A combination of the above could also serve as the treatment option for a particular individual. However, these are found to be effective only in the initial stages, as they appear to alleviate the itching and inflammation and inhibit cell production. However, they do not provide permanent relief or long-lasting remission phase.
Conventional Treatment Modes – Non-Effective Options For The Root Cause
Psoriasis is a disease of the immunological system that acts internal in the body, and its treatment cannot be so much restricted in scope that it tackles just the external manifestations on the skin. The conventional mode of treatment has several shortcomings, besides its inability to provide complete recovery. They are enumerated below:
- Topical ointments subdue the disease for a while but inevitably cause its relapse.
- All medications comprising Cortisone, Cyclosporine, Methotrexate, and Retinoids are immunosuppressants in one way or the other.
- The treatment risks at intensifying the ‘root’ problem
- It can cause several other health issues, such as dilated blood vessels, burning, acne, loss of skin color, skin irritation, or thinning of the skin
- The loss of effectiveness of the drug also cannot be ruled out.
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
Seeking Effective Psoriasis Homeopathic Treatment – A Superior Treatment Mode
Homeopathy is the mode of treatment that addresses the root cause of psoriasis and treats it from within as well as its external manifestation, rather than treating just the superficial symptoms. It is superior to conventional treatment in the following ways:
- Homeopathy stimulates the natural healing ability of the body.
- It tackles the root cause and helps in restoring the disturbed immune system of the body to the normalcy.
- Psoriasis homeopathic treatment addresses the genetic predispositions of the patient.
- It has no side-effects.
- In addition to treating the root cause, it also addresses the external manifestations.
Psoriasis Homeopathic Treatment – Effective, Long-Run Solution
Psoriasis is an obstinate auto-immune disorder and complete recovery from it may take time. The treatment time differs from case to case depending upon:
- Type of areas affected: Whether it is restricted to the skin or is prevalent on the nails or scalp
- The magnitude of the spread: Whether it has spread to the joints and nails, matters, as, in such cases where it has affected the joints and nails, it becomes comparatively more complicated to treat.
- Duration of the disease
- Effect of the previous medications if any. For instance, long-time use of oral cortisone may prolong the treatment course.
- The general health condition of the individual
Our body requires time to handle or battle the major threats that psoriasis poses to the affected individuals. And, homeopathy acts on the same line offering an effective solution. Homeopathy provides a holistic approach that helps achieve a significantly high rate of recovery from the condition among the patients. It enhances skin health and texture that are largely ravaged by the disease. It works at the immune system level, boosts the body’s ability and immunity to wage a successful war against the major threats of psoriasis, and eliminates it from the body. Conventional treatment modes, on the other hand, drive the problem inwards to a riskier level by suppressing the disorder.
A few studies conducted in this context have indicated the effectiveness of psoriasis homeopathic treatment for a disease like psoriasis. Several psoriasis affected individuals, who have followed homeopathic treatment for psoriasis, have experienced an improvement in their quality of life and witnessed a substantial reduction in the symptoms.
Dos & Don’ts for Patients with Psoriasis
Here are some dos and don’ts that can help you obtain relief in the discomforting symptoms of psoriasis.
Dos for the Patients with Psoriasis
- Do take a warm bath, as this helps in loosening the scales and relieving the inflammation and itching resulting due to the affliction.
- Do let the affected areas be exposed to the sun for a while, though ensure that it does not exceed 15 minutes and the rays are not harsh.
- Do be communicative as feelings of frustration, isolation, or depression can engulf you and make your life miserable.
- Do avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- Do moisturize your skin with natural or good moisturizers.
Don’ts for the Patients with Psoriasis
- Don’t succumb to the temptation of scrubbing or picking at the affected skin areas, as this will only make them worse. Avoid bathing in hot waters or including abrasive cleaners in your toiletry.
- Don’t stress out, as this will only aggravate the affliction. Try doing yoga, meditation, or other relaxation techniques.
- Don’t lose hope, as it takes time to recover from psoriasis. A combination of medicines that works well for one individual may not work that well for you. Be patient and don’t lose hope.
What are the Chances of Success in Treating Psoriasis?
The future of psoriasis is determined by the timeliness of the treatment and the treatment mode adopted by the patient. Conventional treatment is bound to lead to serious side-effects as well as won’t be able to provide a long-lasting remission or permanent relief in the affliction. However, you can count on homeopathy for psoriasis treatment. If you adopt homeopathy as the mode for treating the disease in the initial stages then the chances of achieving success and complete recovery from psoriasis are pretty high.
So, if you happen to suffer from psoriasis any time, opt for homeopathy without a second thought and obtain great relief.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours