Your skin is a great indicator of what is going on inside your body. Itching on skin surface may be an indication of internal imbalance. Itchy skin, also known as ‘pruritus, can be generalized all over the body or localized to one small part, such as on hands or legs. Sometimes the itching is mild, but, at times, it is quite severe and interferes with the quality of life of the sufferer.
At times, itching can occur without any noticeable changes on the skin surface, but sometimes, it may be associated with redness, bumps, blisters, dry cracked skin, scaling, and leathery texture of the skin. The extent, form, and intensity of itching vary depending on the underlying condition that the suffering person.
To get an effective relief from itching, it is important to identify the problem and treat the underlying cause. Healthcare measures, such as moisturizing the skin and taking cool baths, can give some relief in certain conditions, but the exact diagnosis is important to get proper medical help. There are a number of possible causes of itching such as:
1) Internal disorder, such as kidney failure, liver disorders, cancer, thyroid disorders, multiple sclerosis, anemia, or diabetes, can lead to generalized itching. The skin looks normal, but repeated scratching may lead to signs of inflammation.
2) Skin diseases can be the cause of itchy skin condition. Eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, urticaria (hives), prurigo nodularis, and xerosis (dry skin) are the common skin conditions that cause itching in specific areas of your body. Other signs, such as redness, bumpy eruptions, blisters, thickening of the skin, dryness, cracked skin, scaling, and other skin discomforts, are observed in above-mentioned skin diseases.
3) Allergy to substances, such as various chemicals, soaps, cosmetics, drugs, certain medicines, some food particles, wool or synthetic cloths, leather, changes in the environment, and the exposure to sun, can irritate the skin and cause itching.
4) Skin infections, such as tinea (fungal infection), ringworm, scabies, chicken pox, candidiasis, herpes zoster, or herpes simplex, may cause moderate to severe itching.[box type=”note” ]We treat patients from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.[/box]
Amazing Benefits Of Homeopathic Treatment For Itching:
After proper diagnosis, when you need to treat the underlying cause for itching, you should choose the mode of treatment which is safe, without any side effects, and which can help prevent the recurrence of the disease.
In such circumstances, homeopathy offers excellent treatment to treat chronic and recurring skin conditions effectively. Homeopathic treatment is known for utilizing natural medicinal substances in ultra-minute amounts for providing you a highly effective treatment which is absolutely safe and free from any side-effects. Homeopathy not only treats the root cause of the disease but also improves your body’s own healing power to fight against the disease. Homeopathy gives relief from the symptoms and keeps the disease in control. Positive results of homeopathic treatment are long-lasting. Homeopathic medicines, such as Graphites, Rhus Toxicodendron, Psorinum, Sulphur, Arsenic album, Petroleum, and other homeopathic medications, can be extremely helpful in treating skin diseases when taken under the supervision of experts.
Research based medicines at Life Force will help you in getting rid of itching along with its underlying cause. To know more about the disease condition you are suffering with and how you can be helped with homeopathic treatment leave us your contact details below. Alternately you can give us a call on +91-22-66888888 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Written by Dr. Aparna, Associate doctor to Dr. Rajesh Shah[box type=”note”]Got Questions? Get answers to all the questions regarding your ailment from Dr. Shah directly.[/box]